Our clients, very successful medical equipment technology service companies, are looking for Biomedical Technicians to service excellent hospital systems in various locations throughout the U.S. They are looking for individuals with 1-3 (BMET I); 3-5 (BMET II) 5+ (BMET III) years of experience on basic to complex general biomedical equipment. You will be working at major hospitals in such locations as TN, VT, WA, NY, OK, WI, MD, TX, CA. These are all daytime positions. Biomed Manager & Supervisor positions require 5-10+ years’ experience managing a hospital account as well as a team of biomed service technicians.
Please Note: We get new positions every week. So, if you don’t see any opportunities below that pique your interest right now, kindly contact me immediately so we can discuss what type of medical equipment service position and location that you are looking for. I will then see if we have any new opportunities that better match your experience and location.
BMET I or II – Bennington, VT – $45K – $64.5K per year.
BMET I – Dallas, TX – $45K – $50K per year.
BMET I – Sidney, OH – $33.2K – $52K per year.
BMRT II – Sidney, OH – $47.8K – $68.6K per year.
BMET III – Sidney, OH – $64.4K – $81.1K per year.
BMET III – Tulsa, OK – $65K – $75K per year.
BMET II – Wausau, WI – $65K – $70K per year.
BMET I – Medford, WI – $50K – $60K per year.
BMET III – Salisbury, MD – up to $70K per year.
Looking for experience with Gambro, Fresenius, Nxstage dialysis a plus but not required. V60 vents and balloon pumps experience also a plus.
BMET II – Seaford, DE – $55K – $65K per year.
BMET II – Lewes, DE – $55K – $65K per year.
BMET II – Cape May, NJ – $55K – $65K per year.
BMET II – Lubbock, TX – $50K – $54K per year.
Biomedical Manager – Chicago, IL – $75K – $85K per year.
Biomedical Manager – Houston, TX – $75K – $85K per year.
1. Note above: years of service experience needed on basic to complex general biomedical equipment i.e., EKG machines, defibrillators, ventilators, patient monitoring equipment, IV pumps, etc. Any experience on specialty equipment is highly desired for any of these opportunities.
2. Good communication skills, shows maturity and has integrity.
3. Good electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
4. Conducts customer rounds with customers to promote communication and learn operations.
5. Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, nurses, patients, residents, staff and the broader healthcare community.
6. Perform assigned duties, such as equipment inspection, PM maintenance, installations, repairs, adjustments, calibrations and safety testing on general biomedical equipment.
7. Provides verbal and written communications consistent with assigned tasks.
8. Shows initiative, follows established procedures, and works in a safe manner.
9. Knowledgeable about service delivery plans.
10. Has good organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
11. An Associate’s degree in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering OR military biomedical service experience is highly desired for this opportunity.
Our clients will offer:
• Excellent starting salaries plus paid overtime.
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Relocation assistance
• Vision insurance
• Ongoing training on various systems.
• Opportunities for growth and advancement in the future
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
To keep their employees as safe as possible, they will provide you with the proper PPE and sanitization equipment to have you working in a clean and safe environment.
These Jobs Are Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
These are long term opportunities that will provide you with a lot of stability and growth. If you feel that you are qualified and interested, please send a Word document resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
Lucy Jensen | Military – Civilian
(310) 455-2002 | email@example.com
Military Civilian Career Connections